The modern stainless steel stovetop espresso maker, also known as the Moka pot
The Avanti Inox Espresso Maker with its contemporary shape and its high-quality construction is both stylish and functional. This two-part stove top brewer is designed to provide even heat distribution for enhanced flavour and aroma. It delivers delicious rich espresso in just minutes and features a safety release valve to control the pressure with which water is delivered to coffee grounds, as well as a long lasting high temperature silicone gasket.
For the perfect stovetop coffee brew you can’t go past Avanti Inox Espresso Coffee Maker.
Made from quality stainless steel, it combines traditional styling with a sleek contemporary visual impact and appealing satin finish.
Using the natural pressure of steam to create a slightly more delicate flavoured coffee, this quality coffee maker features a thumb operated hinged lid for your convenience and safety while the well balanced handle keeps your hands clear of heat.
It is easy to dismantle and clean by hand washing and has a small stovetop or pantry footprint.
Finely crafted from high grade stainless steel material utilising state of the art seemless manufacturing technology.
- 1 cup = approx. 60ml of espresso coffee
- This will realistically make around 540ml of espresso style coffee in one batch
- We recommend around 32-35g of medium fine ground coffee
- Finest quality stainless steel
- Highly-polished mirror finish
- Easy pour drip free spout
- Silicon Gasket
- Safety Valve
- Multi cooktop compatible including induction
- Care and use Instructions on Box