This slow drip method, once only found in select specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip, the Bruer Cold Drip System’s slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
• The Bruer Cold Drip System makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
• Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
• With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
• Cold brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Food-Grade Silicone
- Yield: Up to 600 ml
- Includes 100 Paper Filters
- All AeroPress Filters Including Steel work with the Bruer
- Dimensions: 12cm Diameter x 25.5cm High (to top of lid handle)
- Adjustable drip rate.
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over-extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Easy to clean.