Auckland artist & illustrator Michael Kennedy (aka Malangeo) creates wonderfully weird portraits of “creepy-cute” critters, macabre beasties & floofy fat birds. His work is a celebration of traditional oil painting techniques, digital illustration and contemporary pop surreal style. Brought up on the irreverent humour of cartoons and comics like The Farside and Calvin & Hobbes; his art oozes whimsical charm, dark humour and pop culture references.
- 10oz (296ml)
- 18/8 Double walled stainless steel
- Keeps your drink warm for a prolonged period but the outside is cool to touch
- German engineered (Greblon) ceramic coated inner for the ultimate taste experience
- Sumptuous 3mm drinking edge will have you thinking you are still in a cafe
- Textured and tactile external printed design
- Acrylic lid is free of BPA
- Handwash cup to protect the design. Lid is dishwasher safe
- Our artists are paid well and upfront for their work
- Plastic free packaging
- Free end of life recycling
CALL IT PORTABLE ART, CALL IT HIGH-BROW HYDRATION, whatever you call it, just know that this beautifully crafted, double-walled, ceramic coated, food-grade 304 stainless steel cup is one small stand against the mundane.
We are Chunky and we give artists free reign to adorn the everyday. To bring creativity to the commonplace. So choose the Chunky that speaks to you and know that your purchase is bringing the work of an emerging artist to the world one cafe at a time.
If you would like your Chunky cup to remain good looking please do not place in dishwasher. Wash with soapy warm water instead. The ceramic coating makes it super easy to clean. The lid can be placed in the dishwasher.
Have an old metal cup or bottle that you’d like to recycle? See our Recycling Initiative page for how we can help (for free!).