A commercial strength blend of acids to assist in descaling of coffee machine boilers and parts.
Do your research first, this should only be done by people that understand what they are doing.
Instructions for Use:
1. Dissolve 25g of descaler powder in 1 Litre of warm water.
2. Pour into the water tank.
3. Run approx. 1 cup of water through the brew head, 1/2 cup through the steam wand, and 1/2 cup through the hot water outlet (if applicable). Repeat the process until all of the solution is used.
4. Repeat the flushing process with fresh water and ensure the tank, brew head, steam wand, and hot water outlet are rinsed thoroughly.
– Check with your machine supplier before commencing the descale process.
– For Automatic Machines, follow your manufacturer’s instructions.
Clean Machine – Made in Australia