A portable, hard-wearing coffee grinder
The Porlex’s ceramic burrs, stainless steel body and compactness make it an excellent hardy travel companion.
The sharp ceramic burrs produce consistent uniform grounds suitable for your Hario V60, espresso machine, and everything in between. Beneath the burrs you’ll find the grind adjustment wingnut, offering over 12 grind settings — right for damn fine, left for a bit more coarse. And with a 15cm handle, there’s just the right amount of leverage to make grinding a breeze.
The Porlex II can grind beans easier, faster, and more evenly. This results in less fines, less boulders, and more even grounds.
Compared to the Porlex I, this grinder can produce roughly 1.3 times more coffee with the same number of rotations.
With the new burr, the per click adjustment changes an average of 37 microns – meaning you can further dial in your Hario V60 recipe.
Made in Japan with higher quality materials than its predecessor, the Porlex II punches above its weight – scaring its rivals back to their grinder travel pouch caves.
- New and Improved Ceramic Burr Set
- Made of Higher Quality Materials than Porlex I
- Made in Porlex’s Kirishima City, Kagoshima Factory in Japan
- Grinds Faster, Easier, and More Evenly than Porlex I
- Ceramic Burrs do not Absorb Water, Smells, and Will Not Rust
- Each Click Will Make an approximately 37 Micron Change
- Slim, simple design is very portable and will fit in an AeroPress
- 22g Approximate Capacity
- 1 x Porlex Mini II Grinder
- 150mm Grinder Handle
- Rubber Grip/Handle Holder
Dimensions & Capacity:
- 135mm H x 48mm D x 48mm W
- Weight: 250g
- Capacity: 22g Whole Beans
- Laser Etched Ceramic Burrs Made From Japanese Clay=
- Stainless Steel Body
- Steel Handle
- Plastic Handle Knob
- Rubber Sleeve